Car / Auto Brake Service West Chester PA
Reliable • Best • Top Rated • #1 • Quality • Dependable • Honest
A brake system is an essential part of your vehicle. It allows you to slow down your vehicle, stop it, and to prevent you from accidents while driving. Therefore, it is mandatory for you to have a good brake system in your car. Here at J & W Automotive, Inc. you don’t have to worry about the service of your brake system. We check the complete system and maintain it to make sure you are safe. This service should be carried out by a professional. We have a team of professionals who work efficiently to provide you the best auto brake service in West Chester PA.
There are a lot of things included in brake system except the brake pads, whether you need pads, shoes, drums, brake fluid, hand brake adjustment or rotors, our technicians inspect all of the brake systems by taking a test drive of your vehicle and detecting the problem your brake system is having and working accordingly to provide our best.
Signs that you need a complete brake service at, J & W Automotive, Inc.
It's vital to be able to detect initial warning signs of probable glitches. It is important to be responsible for better brake maintenance for your vehicle. You want to make sure that when traveling in your vehicle, you are not in danger. Detecting brake malfunctions early could be crucial. Here are some signs you should look out for to fix if your brakes want repairing:
- Weakened or late response when you apply the brakes.
- Brake pedal goes in all the manner down to the bottom or will barely move when you apply the brakes.
- Vehicle shakes or pulls in one direction when you apply brakes.
- Car pulls to one side during braking
- Pulsating brake pedal or steering wheel shake while braking down hills
- Brake pedal feels mushy or softer than usual
- Any noise like a squeal, scrape, grind, or clicking sound when you step on the brake pedal
- Repeatedly adding brake fluid to the master cylinder
- Any brake fluid leaking from your car
- Unusual odor or noise
- ABS and/or brake light is illuminated while driving or braking
To conclude the condition of the operating hardware and the hydraulic system, the brake system should be inspected at least once in a year, while the pads, rotors, drums, fluid, and shoes require constant attention whenever you feel any inconvenience while applying the brakes. Brake failure of your vehicle can cause significant harm to you and the things around you.
It is essential to take your vehicle to an expert technician for the service of the brake system as soon as possible if you can detect any of these cautionary signs. Keeping the reliability of your brake system is vital to the protection of you, your person along for the ride, and every person nearby you. Don’t take any chances when servicing the brakes of your wheels, J&W Automotive, Inc. We provide the much-needed care and services that your car needs and deserves because our technicians are experienced and professionals that know each and everything about vehicles. Call today for superior brake service at 610-436-8850.